I’ve decided to make a theme post, which will surface every Thursday. The Thursday Throwdown will be a post of the things that have driven me freakin bonkers throughout the week, things I hate, rather basically me just whining to those who will listen.
This list is in no way complete, rather a list of things that have been eating away at me. In the future assume that these Throwdown posts will not be in list format, rather a few rants, but for the sake of time here comes a list this week.
- Not using a turn signal should be punishable by death.(Not all new cars come standard with turn signals, most come with the optional driver side douche bag.)
- Why is it that I get the same amount of fries at Hardees when I order a small or a large combo?
- If you cut me off to get a parking spot, I should legally be allowed to punch you in the face.
- How do gas stations run out of coffee?
- Since I quit smoking, I realise just how stinky most of the public is.
That’s all that I can think of first thing this morning. You’ll probably see more added throughout the day.